Argentina / Uruguay

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Loptometriste

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone knows the role of an optometrist in Argentina or Uruguay. I know they both recognize optometry as a profession, but where can I find information regarding the scope of practice.

Thank you.
 
I was wondering if anyone knows the role of an optometrist in Argentina or Uruguay. I know they both recognize optometry as a profession, but where can I find information regarding the scope of practice.

Thank you.

Not to hijack your thread, but it would be also nice to see a list of other countries that recognize optometry (or OD degree) as a profession and the scope of practice in those places.