Argh, can you delete a test in UW?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I accidentally created a test using "all questions" instead of "unused questions," and then rather than pausing it like I meant to, I ended it, meaning I just got 50 questions wrong. For my own purposes, I like tracking my progress on the little bar graphs, and this really screwed it up. Any way to get rid of it? :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

haha i did the same to 50 new questions
u cannot do anything, unless u buy a new account

I accidentally created a test using "all questions" instead of "unused questions," and then rather than pausing it like I meant to, I ended it, meaning I just got 50 questions wrong. For my own purposes, I like tracking my progress on the little bar graphs, and this really screwed it up. Any way to get rid of it? :mad:

You could try emailing [email protected]

That sucks though. I accidentally did that once, but it was only about 20 questions left in the test. I just mentally add 1 percent to my overall. It does screw up the performance breakdowns though....

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah. I did that too. I just emailed support with the test info and stuff and they took care of it right away.

They can't erase the test, but they can change it from "submitted" to "paused". No big deal. I've talked to several people who've done this on accident (as well as myself) and has been stated, UW responds quickly to requests.

I've never made such a mistake but I know people who make mistakes and those people have been able get their tests reset.

wtf.. stupid uw people.. why did they tell me i couldnt do anything unless i bought a new account then..f-ers

I did the exact same thing. They reset the test so that I could finish it after I emailed them. The only problem was that I had already reviewed the answers since I thought that I couldn't do anything about it, and thus when they reset the test and I finished it my score was way above my average. I've had to keep my own average manually ever since.

If you haven't looked at the questions it should be pretty close, but if you have finished a majority of the qbank keep in mind that you may see a mix of questions you've already had, and that might impact your score.

i did the same thing and uw changed the status to paused within an hour of emailing.

Whoia!

I'm suprised they did it so quickly. Talk about turn around times - that what I call customer service:hardy:

I did the exact same thing. They reset the test so that I could finish it after I emailed them. The only problem was that I had already reviewed the answers since I thought that I couldn't do anything about it, and thus when they reset the test and I finished it my score was way above my average. I've had to keep my own average manually ever since.

If you haven't looked at the questions it should be pretty close, but if you have finished a majority of the qbank keep in mind that you may see a mix of questions you've already had, and that might impact your score.
I'm probably just not going to do it. It's only going to be 25-30 questions that I haven't done yet. If I'm really hard up at the end, I'll take the test. They did fix it though this morning.