ARGH. practice tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDSDakoo

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey- what i want to know is
i am doing strictly practice problems now, but i would say I'm getting 50% right in chem and orgo, but I do understand when I get the problem wrong, problem is i end up going further and miss a question that was testing the same concept. and its like "damn i thought i figured this out" does this happen to you??

Members don't see this ad.

Hey- what i want to know is
i am doing strictly practice problems now, but i would say I'm getting 50% right in chem and orgo, but I do understand when I get the problem wrong, problem is i end up going further and miss a question that was testing the same concept. and its like "damn i thought i figured this out" does this happen to you??

Yea, I used to get the same problem, but dont worry, after doing some more problems, you will start to understand th concept!
One thing that I did that helped me was I looked at each problem seperately, becuase when you compare the problem to the old one, you tend to only do the problem like you did the previous one. This is bad because not all problems are testing the same concept (but some are carbon copy with different numbers)!!

Just my $0.02