Ari Dat schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iphone2020

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello SDN,
I just notice that ARI change his study plan. Now he is including khan and mike for organic chem
And remove chad. Is that new or am I mistaking?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I believe it's a new thing. It looks like Mikes videos are a new set of videos available on bootcamp so I guess he's just trying to advocate for it. I personally can't say whether chads or Mikes is better since I took the DAT last year and never used Mikes. Used chads videos though and they were great. Honestly if it bothers/confuses you, you can look up the 2016 ari study schedule and it should still work sincw there werent any major changes to thw DAT.

How many hours goes into completing all of the daily tasks on Aris study schedule? Especially during the 1st month when there are no practice tests? I am wondering because I am trying to make a study schedule for myself while working 9 hours a day.

It took me about 10 hours per day to get through the first month of Ari's schedule but that is because I took extensive notes on cliffs ap bio which I highly regret and do not recommend. I'm not even using any of those notes. Just read a Cliffs chapter then supplement with Feralis.
Also, make sure you look at the day by day schedule, not the calendar version. The day by day includes chads videos. I would say if you have a very weak chemistry background, use Mike's videos as he does a good job at breaking things down. Otherwise Chad is your man.