Aria combined FM/EM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lightthelamp4

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys
I am a third year at PCOM. I was wondering if anyone here is in the FM/EM program at Aria, and if so could you give a brief review? pros and cons etc.

I am considering this program because I am from philly, want to stay here and really like the idea of being able to see all patient populations in pretty much all settings. I have done nephro and cardio rotations at aria and really enjoyed the health system and found most people very friendly.

thanks !
 
Can't say anything about the program directly except that I know of a recent Aria FM/EM grad who is pretty awesome. She moved to a rural ED in SC.
 
I know it's an old post but I'm interested in others opinions about this type of program


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bump, also interested. I live in a state where EM and FM people are offered the same jobs/pay so not sure if this is worth it. Only considering it from a moral standpoint really...