Arizona DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

biscuit007

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wondering what people's status' are for DPT programs in arizona! I am currently on the waitlist for 2 programs and am wondering what my chances are of eventually being accepted. Anyone else on the waitlist or already been accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted into A.T Still in December!

Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted into A.T Still in December!
Congratulations!! Do you know how many students usually get called off the waitlist? Erlinda was unable to give me an actual number but said I am in the middle

Members don't see this ad :)
On A.T. Still’s “accepted pending an open seat” list as of Dec. 17th. Erlinda said she couldn’t tell me where on the list I am due to interviews still being conducted so I have no clue how good/not good of a chance I have of being accepted.

On A.T. Still’s “accepted pending an open seat” list as of Dec. 17th. Erlinda said she couldn’t tell me where on the list I am due to interviews still being conducted so I have no clue how good/not good of a chance I have of being accepted.
I'm on that same list. I asked Erlinda if this list was the same as a waitlist and she said yes. I'm kind of confused about how their process works

I'm on that same list. I asked Erlinda if this list was the same as a waitlist and she said yes. I'm kind of confused about how their process works
I knew the waitlist and “accepted pending an open seat” were the same thing, that was clarified at my interview. I was just told that they are still conducting interviews, which scrolling through this site sounds like it can continue for another few months. Judging from their stats from the last cycle, we have a 50/50 chance of getting pulled from the list. Think we can possibly expect a big movement for us on Tuesday when deposits are due?

I knew the waitlist and “accepted pending an open seat” were the same thing, that was clarified at my interview. I was just told that they are still conducting interviews, which scrolling through this site sounds like it can continue for another few months. Judging from their stats from the last cycle, we have a 50/50 chance of getting pulled from the list. Think we can possibly expect a big movement for us on Tuesday when deposits are due?
Yeah she told me they are still conducting interviews. Last cycle I think they interviewed 120 or so for the class of 60. I forgot about deposits being due Tuesday so yeah hopefully that will cause some movement. Did she tell you where on the wait list you were?

Yeah she told me they are still conducting interviews. Last cycle I think they interviewed 120 or so for the class of 60. I forgot about deposits being due Tuesday so yeah hopefully that will cause some movement. Did she tell you where on the wait list you were?
Nope. I have 0 clue where I’m at. Idk if that’s a good thing haha

haha i just wonder how many people are actually on the list. They probably cant tell us that either.
I doubt it. If it is anything like the last cycle, I'd imagine 60. Then again, I never heard of anybody being rejected after being interviewed. Have you?

I doubt it. If it is anything like the last cycle, I'd imagine 60. Then again, I never heard of anybody being rejected after being interviewed. Have you?
I think I've seen it like once on here but not really.

I'd imagine its not too many people on the waitlist right now since they're still doing interviews though

I was accepted to NAU in December. During the interview they mentioned that last cycle they offered positions to roughly 30 people from their waitlist.

I was accepted to NAU in December. During the interview they mentioned that last cycle they offered positions to roughly 30 people from their waitlist.
I'm looking into NAU for next year's applications. Would you mind sharing your stats?

Has anyone heard from ATSU? I got an email in December saying that they are reviewing my application and like the chances of me getting an interview spot, but the email was very generic like they sent it to everyone. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything from them about interviews or anything. I have my MWU interview in March 3/8/19 hopefully there are some spots left would love to get accepted already and have that stress lifted.

Has anyone heard from ATSU? I got an email in December saying that they are reviewing my application and like the chances of me getting an interview spot, but the email was very generic like they sent it to everyone. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything from them about interviews or anything. I have my MWU interview in March 3/8/19 hopefully there are some spots left would love to get accepted already and have that stress lifted.
I received my interview invite from ATSU about 1-2 months after I submitted my supplemental application.

Hey, do you know the history on NAU and how far down they typically go for the waitlist in recent years?