arizona interview questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ib6ub9

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys my buddy just got an interview here and its his first (virgin) :D
and he needs some adivce about what to expect at this school and thier interview questions. any advice? there are no feedbacks here on arizona so i need to find him some help... anything would be great
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I my ADSAS number is in the low 2300's. I got an ARIZONA interview like 2 or 3 months ago, but I still havent submitted it because of school and time issues. Do you think it will affect my being invited for an interview? I should finish my secondary by this weekend.

Members don't see this ad :)
DREDAY
Do you mean that you have received Arizona secondary application or interview?
Assume that you have received the secondary application from this school (otherwise, your message does not make any sense), then i suggest you should finish the application and send it in ASAP!!! You want to get early interview before Dec. 1st. Although I think Arizona is being really fair to most of its applicants, by not sending out all letter of acceptance on Dec 1 but only 20 to 30, leaving 50 letters to be sent out later (they usually sent out 80 letter total). So your chance of getting acceptd with an early interview or a late interview would not matter as much (but most people rather get early interview though). It is never a good idea to delay any part of your application. Good luck!

isn't there a deadline on the arizona secondary? ,

DREDAY said:
I my ADSAS number is in the low 2300's. I got an ARIZONA interview like 2 or 3 months ago, but I still havent submitted it because of school and time issues. Do you think it will affect my being invited for an interview? I should finish my secondary by this weekend.

You should definetly send in your secondaries. The sooner the better!

Does anyone have an interview with Arizona on Nov, 1st ???????????

ib6ub9 said:
hey guys my buddy just got an interview here and its his first (virgin) :D
and he needs some adivce about what to expect at this school and thier interview questions. any advice? there are no feedbacks here on arizona so i need to find him some help... anything would be great
thanks

Have your friend stay abreast of current topics and headlines. I have talked to other people that have interviewed at Arizona (after I did) and shared our experiences. It seems that they really keep up on current events, so have your friend read the paper, go online to CNN for example, and the like.

toothcaries said:
wow.
only 178 views.
it would have almosr been better to just post the diary in the regular forums...

The MD diaries have been a huge hit, so the other diaries (dental, pharmacy, vet, resident, etc.) have recently been added in an effort to provide some interesting reads for all interested parties.

I'm sure they'll eventually take off like the MD diaries did.

ItsGavinC said:
The MD diaries have been a huge hit, so the other diaries (dental, pharmacy, vet, resident, etc.) have recently been added in an effort to provide some interesting reads for all interested parties.

I'm sure they'll eventually take off like the MD diaries did.

Thanks for endorsement Gavin. Just need a few more writers for the site . . .