arizona interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pofak23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone interviewed at arizona lately, if so would you post me some feedbacks.
thanks..

Members don't see this ad.

ASDOH asked for their interview response pages to be removed. Please search SDN and you will find out all about it.

Hoffa24 said:
ASDOH asked for their interview response pages to be removed. Please search SDN and you will find out all about it.

This has come up a number of times in the threads on the forum. I will let in on a secret, the search button really helps you find what you are looking for and you don't look silly asking a question that has been discussed at great length. ;)

Just one example below, but there are several about it.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php? t=159996&page=2&pp=20

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=152202&page=4&pp=20&highlight=Arizona

Members don't see this ad :)
Darksunshine,

I think a simple reference to the link would have been more helpful. Some people do not visit the forum as much as we do. Give the person the benefit of the doubt...we are here to help not cut people down for "silly" questions. When I was new to the site last year, I had a ton of questions that I now know the answers to. Simply put, Arizona didnt like the interview feedback it was receiving. Maybe it presented too much info about the interview, maybe it was slanted a certain way, but whatever the situation, they no longer provide feedback. I certainly dont think that was a silly question.

when is ur interview and how long was ur app. in review??

Bullfan16 said:
Darksunshine,

I think a simple reference to the link would have been more helpful. Some people do not visit the forum as much as we do. Give the person the benefit of the doubt...we are here to help not cut people down for "silly" questions. When I was new to the site last year, I had a ton of questions that I now know the answers to. Simply put, Arizona didnt like the interview feedback it was receiving. Maybe it presented too much info about the interview, maybe it was slanted a certain way, but whatever the situation, they no longer provide feedback. I certainly dont think that was a silly question.

Thanks for your opinion on my advice! :eek:
I really don't think I needed it, but hey, thanks anyway. And when people use the forums they should "LOOK" around before posting a new thread. I mean how many threads would SDN have on some topics if posters didn't pay attention.

But, to answer you that is what is forum is for: OUR opinion. And if you look, there are several of this thread in the last two days. :)

Besides if your would have READ I didn't call the poster silly, and it is silly to ask a question "asked and answered" many times without first researching the forum a little bit

Some of what you wrote doesnt make any sense....oh well (apparently you edited it your post after I wrote this)

I guess if you are a self proclaimed know-it-all...your future classmates can expect that next fall.

Good luck wherever you end up.

Bullfan16 said:
Some of what you wrote doesnt make any sense....oh well (apparently you edited it your post after I wrote this)

I guess if you are a self proclaimed know-it-all...your future classmates can expect that next fall.

Good luck wherever you end up.

Appartently you are "self-proclaimed" know it-all too who likes to tell people how to talk. Why do you bother to post if not for your opinion? But, oops, I guess that means you might think others want your advice.

Good luck to you and your future classmates! :thumbup:

Have a nice life

keep it going..it's entertaining.

Wait, lemme get some popcorn...

OK, carry on.

This here ain't no Jerry Springer episode....run along now boys

Bullfan16 said:
Darksunshine,

I think a simple reference to the link would have been more helpful. Some people do not visit the forum as much as we do. Give the person the benefit of the doubt...we are here to help not cut people down for "silly" questions. I certainly dont think that was a silly question.

Of course, they could always read what is actually stated on the interview feedback page: "The Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health has been removed from the Dental School Interview Feedback section out of respect for their limited-question interview process."

Yeah I saw that....but really in the end...is it really that much more effort to lead the OP to a thread where people talk about how AZ interviews? Thats really all I was saying. I hate when people say things like "we've covered this 100 times", etc. Some people do not know the ins and outs of SDN. I thought we were above that.

Bullfan16 said:
I thought we were above that.

Well, I guess some people aren't. How about a group hug?????