ARIZONA pharmacy tech trainee

Started by atnguy13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

atnguy13

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone applied to get their pharmacy tech trainee certification online? If so how long did it take? I was recommended by someone to apply online since the office is far from me and I wasn't told until after I applied that it took her six weeks to get hers. It also cost me $56, when I often hear its about $35 in general? How long does the process take if you go in person? I have no idea how this process works so the more information, the better!
 
My cousin applied in person and waited about six weeks till she received it. So, I believe it's the same waiting time. She will start working for CVS in couple of weeks.

Best of luck!