Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine at Midwestern University (AZCPM) Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Weirdy

Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Received an invitation for an interview yesterday!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know how long they usually respond with either a rejection or acceptance. And if they call what time do they usually call?

Anyone know how long they usually respond with either a rejection or acceptance. And if they call what time do they usually call?
I remember I received an acceptance call 2-3 days after my interview and it was around 3-4pm in the afternoon.

Interviewed last friday and was told the committee will meet on Tuesday(today) to make a decision. Does this mean they will let me know today? I believe they mentioned I will hear back today but it's now 2:45 PM in arizona, and a long weekend is coming up so i'm not sure whether I should email them or wait it out?

Reactions: 1 user
Interviewed last friday and was told the committee will meet on Tuesday(today) to make a decision. Does this mean they will let me know today? I believe they mentioned I will hear back today but it's now 2:45 PM in arizona, and a long weekend is coming up so i'm not sure whether I should email them or wait it out?
Take it easy.

No seriously....they'll get back to you.

Thanks. I've just been super excited since I'm a transferred applicant from their dental school. Did a lot of research on this program and really feel like this is for me, so I've been so anxious just waiting to see if they get back to me.

Reactions: 2 users
Anybody know if azpod accepts prereqs from a college? I'm a uni student in Canada, and here college is just called college and not community college. I don't have room to take organic chemistry 2, would they accept a biochemistry course instead of orgo 2?

Thanks. I've just been super excited since I'm a transferred applicant from their dental school. Did a lot of research on this program and really feel like this is for me, so I've been so anxious just waiting to see if they get back to me.
Congratulations! Hopefully, you will hear some good news soon!

Congratulations! Hopefully, you will hear some good news
Thanks! I actually got accepted that day but was asked to do a couple days of shadowing to see if I like it before I commit which I did do this week. Will get the acceptance call to make it official this thursday. Super excited!!!

Thanks! I actually got accepted that day but was asked to do a couple days of shadowing to see if I like it before I commit which I did do this week. Will get the acceptance call to make it official this thursday. Super excited!!!
Congrats! That's so amazing!!

Officially accepted! is there a facebook group for incoming students?

Reactions: 1 users