Arizona

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Michael55

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone interviewed, been accepted, or go to Arizona Dental School? I was wondering about interview questions, DAT scores that they have accepted and GPA that has been accepted.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Michael55
Has anyone interviewed, been accepted, or go to Arizona Dental School? I was wondering about interview questions, DAT scores that they have accepted and GPA that has been accepted.

There are too many threads on here about Arizona, but since your new i guess we'll let it slide. I have interviewed and have been accepted to Arizona. As for the questions they ask, they like to ask about the quantum theory of mechanics.

Haha, just kidding. Just be yourself and you'll be fine, they don't really ask any brain busters, just standard interview stuff. As for stats, i can only speak for myself....

GPA: 3.73
DAT (AA/PAT) 19/19

Hope this helps, and good luck. If you have any more questions feel free to ask away!

Originally posted by JRogoff
...As for the questions they ask, they like to ask about the quantum theory of mechanics.

I find that the best answer whenever someone asks me about quantum mechanics is what Werner Heisenberg would answer:

"I'm not sure." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They ask all the same questions that other schools do (the traditional questions) and then some other ones that you probably won't get elsewhere.

Last year's average DAT was just below an 18, and the average GPA was 3.4

Those numbers ought to be much higher this year.