Arizona?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zxvanhilsen

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed for arizona in late December, and like a lot of people I have heard nothing back yet. I know Arizona said no news is good news, but this is killing me. So my question is does anyone know when Arizona is going to stop interviewing? Or does anyone has any information at all that can help me out? Thanks.

Zach

Members don't see this ad.

zxvanhilsen said:
I interviewed for arizona in late December, and like a lot of people I have heard nothing back yet. I know Arizona said no news is good news, but this is killing me. So my question is does anyone know when Arizona is going to stop interviewing? Or does anyone has any information at all that can help me out? Thanks.

Zach

Hey Zach,

I interview in mid-February and still haven't heard either. They seemed to love me so I thought I would get a letter quickly but I still haven't heard. When I went I think they told us they had 20 spots left. But they also told us that they can call people up to the week before classes start.
Scary!!!
I hope you have a backup and aren't just waiting to hear from them!
Good luck! :luck:

-Nicole :)

i interviewed at usc on march 1st and got my letter by the 4th...i guess it's luck of the draw. by the time i interviewed there were still about 50 interviews scheduled.

Ya I thought my interview went awesome. The dean even told me I should feel very good about it. I did get in to Oregon so I do have a backup, but I really want to go to Arizona. My family is there and its where i am from. Oh well I guess I am just going to have to keep on waiting. Thanks for the reply though.

Zach