Arkansas MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmagirl2010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a plan to take MPJE for Arkansas. Do you know what is the best material?

Thank you for your advice and guidance!

Members don't see this ad.

This may be what you mean but the Arkansas law exam is not in the MPJE format. I believe it is still a paper multiple choice test. I studied Arkansas law and did fine. I did not go to school in Arkansas so the material is pretty straightforward. Good luck.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, did you just study the law book that is posted on the board's website? Are there any practice questions available online? Did you use anything to review federal law?

I practice in GA and I feel like the amount of information in the AR law book is very little compared to everything I needed to know for the GA MPJE. I feel like I don't know much about AR pharmacy practice laws and rules even after going through the law book twice. Does the law book cover everything for the exam or are there other resources available for review?

How does the AR law exam compare to other state MPJEs?

Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
The Arkansas law exam was way easier than the MPJE. I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'd share the info from the law class but I've long since lost it.

The Arkansas law exam was way easier than the MPJE. I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'd share the info from the law class but I've long since lost it.
Thank u very much for telling me this u make feel way better today bc yesterday I took FL MPJE and it was very tough and that’s why I decided to apply for another state like Arkansas. If u have any suggestions about the material that I can get online I would really appreciated.
One more question if u don’t mind how is the market demand for pharmacist in Arkansas bc here in Florida is horrible.
Thank u one more time.

Hello, did you just study the law book that is posted on the board's website? Are there any practice questions available online? Did you use anything to review federal law?

I practice in GA and I feel like the amount of information in the AR law book is very little compared to everything I needed to know for the GA MPJE. I feel like I don't know much about AR pharmacy practice laws and rules even after going through the law book twice. Does the law book cover everything for the exam or are there other resources available for review?

How does the AR law exam compare to other state MPJEs?

Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Hello, I’m planning to exam within few weeks any material suggestions I would really appreciated thank u.

Thank u very much for telling me this u make feel way better today bc yesterday I took FL MPJE and it was very tough and that’s why I decided to apply for another state like Arkansas. If u have any suggestions about the material that I can get online I would really appreciated.
One more question if u don’t mind how is the market demand for pharmacist in Arkansas bc here in Florida is horrible.
Thank u one more time.
I also took the Florida MPJE and it was much, much harder than the Arkansas exam.

Hard to quantify the demand. There are fewer jobs in Arkansas but also fewer pharmacists willing to take them.