-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Armstrong Atlantic DPT 2018 Class
Started by SouthernSlingin'PT
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey did you apply early decision? Or have they already made all of their acceptance decisions?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes I applied early decision, so don't worry. They actually gave me a phone call then an email.
No they did not. I don't think they filled but maybe 10 slots... If that.
Hey do you plan on attending? Please message me your email orI interviewed last Friday and received a call and email today saying I got in!!
Facebook. I definitely want to start meeting future classmates!
do you know if they are planning to hold more interviews?
Just got a call today and I've been offered a seat! Looking forward to this Journey with everyone. You can find me on FB, Nicholas Lamb (Phoenix, Arizona) - Arizona State University
Congrats, Nicholas! Our little group of "out-of-staters" all made it in!
Congrats to you as well! Are you going to go, or are you still waiting to hear from other schools?Congrats, Nicholas! Our little group of "out-of-staters" all made it in!
Congrats to you as well! Are you going to go, or are you still waiting to hear from other schools?
I've got one more interview, but Savannah is my first choice. Funny, I ended up declining the school that was originally my top pick (and the cheapest!). How about you?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1405837319713834/
Here is the facebook page I have created. I am excited to meet everyone in the class!
Here is the facebook page I have created. I am excited to meet everyone in the class!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad