Armstrong State University DPT Early Decision 2016

Started by MTN10
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MTN10

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied for early decision at Armstrong State University for 2016. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything yet from the school.
 
I received an invitation today for an interview on Sept 21. Wondering if anyone else has gotten an invitation?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have my interview Dec 4. I wonder how they chose the dates for the interviews because they sure did not give me an option. December 4 is so inconvenient for me, but I couldn't say no.
 
Hi All,
I know this thread is a few years old, but I have an interview for Armstrong in 2 weeks and was looking for any advice you guys may have about their interview process? I have heard they give you scenarios and an essay, any insight into what kind of topics they give for either?

Did any of you end up attending Armstrong?
Thanks in advance!