Army/Baylor Application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dutchman12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I already know the info about the program, so that's not what I'm asking. I'm just curious if anyone has actually applied to the program before and could offer any advice. I was intending to apply, changed my mind, and I just recently changed my mind and decided to apply. The deadline is coming up in just under a month, so I'm definitely pressed for time, since the application is rather extensive. Just wondering if anybody had any advice at all to help it go more smoothly...

Members don't see this ad.

hey. i was actually planning on applying to army/baylor pt program, but then opted out to go to twu. all i know is you've gotta be fit and have pretty high stats, but you already knew that. lol

sorry, this thread just seemed kina lonely.

Hey dutchman, if you are really interested then you should get the application rolling as soon as possible. Be glad that they don't go through PTCAS as you have probably seen that people that applied late are having problems with PTCAS processing their app in a timely manner.

Get in contact with people that are writing you the LORs. Also, make sure you lie to them about when you need it by, so you can get it sooner rather than later.

I haven't seen what their application looks like. I didn't apply to any Texas schools, I used only PTCAS.