Army-Baylor DPT Program Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rayden1020

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! I am still in my senior year of HS but I already know what I want to do, and it is PT :) In my research for colleges and programs, I found the Naval PT program and I really, really liked it so I am going to make it my goal to get into the highly renown Baylor Program and join the Navy as a Medical Officer. I have talked to a few online recruiters but soon, I intend on talking to my local recruiter as directed. Does anyone have any advice for me, in pursuing this path? Right now, I'm going to start getting some clinical hours and get a head start, so it looks good once I get to the time of applying to graduate school.

Members don't see this ad.

Search this forum for a recent discussion (within the last 6 months) on how to get into Baylor.

FYI, the Air Force and Navy only get two slots each for the Army-Baylor Program, out of 24 or so slots.

Members don't see this ad :)
FYI, the Air Force and Navy only get two slots each for the Army-Baylor Program, out of 24 or so slots.

Hopeful is correct, I spoke w/ the advisor back in May. Army gets the majority of the seats. VERY competitive-and highly ranked. The Baylor PT web site is helpful.

Yeah, I've done the research but I wanted to see if I could get any more insight on what I should do. I've heard that they've been looking for diversity, and that's something I can offer, being an Arab American who speaks Arabic well and has a great understanding of it.