Army Baylor DPT Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

guitarartist

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I’m brand new to forums and what not so bear with me.

I’m a current student trying to get some insight into the Army Baylor DPT program, advice on getting admitted, anything at all! Anything is appreciated.

I’m a current PTA student in my last semester of school. I graduate this summer after my last two clinical rotations. I will have 600-650 hours of student PTA working under my belt after I graduate, and plenty of time to work, hopefully in a VA clinic, so I will have more hours and experience on the job actually working. I am also a marine in the reserves, infantry. I still have 4 more years left on my contract, so plenty of time to get a bachelors for Baylor, and plenty of time to work on the GRE and etc.

Current cumulative GPA: 3.45 (I’m confident this will go up after this last semester, and I will work on this while working on my bachelors; probably kinesiology).

Haven’t taken the GRE yet

I understand my weakness at the moment is my GPA and I understand the importance of good GRE scores but can I get some input from you guys? Let me know things I should continue, I should start doing or things I should work on. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.