Army-Baylor Program 2014 Cycle

Started by cavchris
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any tips on the application process? I think next cycle the process is moving over to PTCAS so I imagine it will change a little bit.
 
I'm not really sure if I'm qualified to give advice. If I get accepted it might be a different story.
 
I'm not really sure if I'm qualified to give advice. If I get accepted it might be a different story.

Fair enough. I guessing by the cav part of your name you're prior service. Did you have to get an IRR discharge doc? One of the recruiters told me I needed to track one down but I don't have one. I was in over 14 years so I never served in the IRR. I still have a long way to go but I'm trying to request everything that may take some time to get. I don't want to be scrambling around at the last minute trying to request docs from HRC.