Army HPSP unit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist432

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All

I am currently 4th year dental student and I am applying for the army residency program.
I am writing an MOI for the application. Does anyone know to which unit we belong? What is our unit address and official symbol for the memo?
It is hard to write an official and correct memo without knowing this information.
If you have any tip on writing the MOI for the application, please share! Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. The program directors and anyone who reads it will understand that you are HPSP and haven't been taught any of this stuff. Just do the best you can and I'm sure it will do the job.

Hello All

I am currently 4th year dental student and I am applying for the army residency program.
I am writing an MOI for the application. Does anyone know to which unit we belong? What is our unit address and official symbol for the memo?
It is hard to write an official and correct memo without knowing this information.
If you have any tip on writing the MOI for the application, please share! Thank you!!
Hey, Im currenty in my 4th year of school as Army HPSP. Any idea when they start sending out orders and how often ppl get their desired location? (I don't plan on doing a residency)

I'm prior service Navy and they would give us typically send out orders 9 mos in advance. Would be nice to know so I can start planning living situation etc with the wife. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, Im currenty in my 4th year of school as Army HPSP. Any idea when they start sending out orders and how often ppl get their desired location? (I don't plan on doing a residency)

I'm prior service Navy and they would give us typically send out orders 9 mos in advance. Would be nice to know so I can start planning living situation etc with the wife. Thanks.
Most recent grads this year got their orders about a month before school ended. You could probably expect to have orders 30-60 days before your graduation date.

Reactions: 1 user
Most recent grads this year got their orders about a month before school ended. You could probably expect to have orders 30-60 days before your graduation date.
Good info. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: 1 user