Army OMFS Program Overview

Started by almost6ft
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

almost6ft

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any residents on SDN at any of the various military OMFS programs? I looked through the entire 13-page OMFS program overview thread, but there are no posts detailing the military programs. I would love to hear how the program in San Antonio, TX compares to the one in Bethesda, MD, and Ft. Liberty in NC and etc.
 
Are there any residents on SDN at any of the various military OMFS programs? I looked through the entire 13-page OMFS program overview thread, but there are no posts detailing the military programs. I would love to hear how the program in San Antonio, TX compares to the one in Bethesda, MD, and Ft. Liberty in NC and etc.
Best thing for you to do is show up and visit. San Antonio is by far the busiest trauma wise