Army Reserve Veterinary Corps.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinybeast

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I am looking to speak with someone who has joined the reserves after graduating vet school. I have some specific questions so feel free to DM me if you can help or know someone willing to help! Hoping to get some insight from someone who has personal experience. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

There's an HPSP thread over in pre-vet :)

There's an HPSP thread over in pre-vet :)
I'm starting my 4th year in a few weeks so I'm too late for HPSP. I've already spoken to a recruiter about applying to the reserve after graduation. I am hoping that I can find someone with personal experience to help me decide if it's the right decision for me and my family.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know if there are any reserves individuals on this forum. But you would still likely have better chances finding them over in pre vet. That's where the majority of us hang out

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know if there are any reserves individuals on this forum. But you would still likely have better chances finding them over in pre vet. That's where the majority of us hang out
Okay thank you!