around what time does the nyu interview end??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kneecoal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, just that quick question. i'd rather find out here than asking them over the phone because i need to schedule my interview... but i don't wanna be like "oh what time is it over because i want to see if i can get to my job at 3pm" (i live about an hour away).

thaaaaanks

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys, just that quick question. i'd rather find out here than asking them over the phone because i need to schedule my interview... but i don't wanna be like "oh what time is it over because i want to see if i can get to my job at 3pm" (i live about an hour away).

thaaaaanks

Sorry this is not an answer, but may I know when your application was mailed and when you heard back from them? Thanks!

I was done around 1:00PM

thaaaaanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry this is not an answer, but may I know when your application was mailed and when you heard back from them? Thanks!

my app got kindof screwed up... it was mailed out 7/31 and i paid my app fee in early july, but when i called in mid september to see what was going on, they told me they had no record of my paying the fee. so i showed them documentation the next day, and 2 weeks later (2 days ago) i got an email saying my app was complete, and i got my interview the next day.

you are pretty much free to go around lunch. so yeah, around 1pm.

Yep, mine was done around 12:45-1pm. I think we started lunch a little after twelve and you're just with the students at that point, so if you had to leave a little early I bet it wouldn't be a problem.

You can go as soon as they let you go for lunch with one of the students. But then again, anyone who interviewed at NYU will tell you that you should probably stay for lunch :p