Arrived vs Received Transcript status [PTCAS]

Started by pharma928
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharma928

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am from Canada and planning on apply to USA colleges.

I only attended one university and sent my transcript long time ago. I also received a notifcation saying,

"
We have successfully received and processed UNIVERSITY X transcript on your behalf.

To view the status of all your transcripts, please login to your PTCAS application and click on Check Status and select the Transcripts tab.

Sincerely,

PTCAS Customer Service
"

does that mean I am good? If so why do I have the status saying arrived rather than Received?