ARRO 2009 average starting salary based on region

Started by FFunk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FFunk

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I lost my 2009 ARRO average starting salary breakdown based on geographical regions. Could someone direct me to a site that has this info? I searched online all over but couldn't find it. Thanks.
 
I lost my 2009 ARRO average starting salary breakdown based on geographical regions. Could someone direct me to a site that has this info? I searched online all over but couldn't find it. Thanks.

You have to email Dr. Flynn and he will send you a copy. His email is on the main page of the ARRO website (http://astro.org/arro/).