Arsenic death time

Started by Apollyon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Apollyon

Screw the GST
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is something I can't seem to find anywhere. How long does it take arsenic to kill someone? Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months? I mean, you can find it for cyanide, mercury, lead, and other things. Arsenic, though, is the outlier.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is something I can't seem to find anywhere. How long does it take arsenic to kill someone? Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months? I mean, you can find it for cyanide, mercury, lead, and other things. Arsenic, though, is the outlier.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Are you writing a murder mystery novel or something?