Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi -
I'm wondering if you could help me find an article (or at least tell me I am not just imagining having read this) about an ophthalmologist in New York or New Jersey who conducted a study that found that people who are from the equator have some sort of protection against sun damage to their eyes. Some form of adaptability - I can't find the article but I remember reading it maybe a year ago...Does this ring a bell for anyone here? I remember the story was something along the lines of this woman was diagnosed with an eye disease but was not losing her eye sight. Her doctors found this to be odd and started a study to find the prevalence of this disease on people from the equator (which is where she was from) and found that many people had it but were not losing their eye sight. Please, please help anyone?
thanks!
good luck to all on midterms 🙂
I'm wondering if you could help me find an article (or at least tell me I am not just imagining having read this) about an ophthalmologist in New York or New Jersey who conducted a study that found that people who are from the equator have some sort of protection against sun damage to their eyes. Some form of adaptability - I can't find the article but I remember reading it maybe a year ago...Does this ring a bell for anyone here? I remember the story was something along the lines of this woman was diagnosed with an eye disease but was not losing her eye sight. Her doctors found this to be odd and started a study to find the prevalence of this disease on people from the equator (which is where she was from) and found that many people had it but were not losing their eye sight. Please, please help anyone?
thanks!
good luck to all on midterms 🙂