Article on Facebook/Myspace and Professionalism

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fenixtnlfan

P2 Wildcat
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This just got sent out on my pre-pharm listserv. Thought you guys might be interested in reading it. The article includes stats and what to do to make your profiles better for potential employers and schools.

http://www.jmu.edu/cap/job_intern_search/facebook.htm

Members don't see this ad.

Nice Article, good advice. Thanks! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
HAHAHAAH...good find...

i guess i should remove those pictures of my drunken self from my myspace, facebook, bebo, xanga, friendster, etc. account!

Haha nothing new...we had someone apply for a pharm clerk position and I looked up their facebook/myspace. It's pretty standard stuff, if you didn't realize this stuff was (for the most part) public....then hmmm

Haha nothing new...we had someone apply for a pharm clerk position and I looked up their facebook/myspace. It's pretty standard stuff, if you didn't realize this stuff was (for the most part) public....then hmmm

lol...people never fail to surprise me on what they don't realize! I know we had a thread about it before, but figured it would be good for all the youngins ;)