Articulation Agreements

Started by wixie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wixie

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all...I just stumbled across this board today and was REALLY excited to find such a great resource (and such a friendly community!!!) It's nice to find so many openminded and helpful folks who are going through the same thing...especially since I need a lot of advice!

I picked through ten pages of threads to find someone with a similar background to mine, but had no luck. I graduated with honors from UC Berkeley in 2005, but as a non-science major. I decided in the last year to throw myself wholeheartedly (if a bit unexpectedly) into pursuing my Pharm.D...which means I will be completing almost all my pre-pharmacy prereqs at a community college. Is there anyone out there who is going/has gone through the same process? More specifically, if there is anyone who has experience with seeking articulation agreements your input would be fantastically appreciated.

California public schools have a wonderful articulation system (assist.org) which basically spells everything out...but only has information regarding in-state credit transfers. I'm a California girl born and bred but unfortunately my boyfriend lives in New York, so I am looking into transferring to a California Pharm.d program from a community college in New York...and I want to know how feasible this is...Like I said, if you have any experience with this, ANY input would be great!


THANKS!!!!!!!!