You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MD As a PhD student, how to meet and date a MD student?
Started by infinity1950
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Tinder
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
go to the library and spit game to them, as they walk out
This is probably a better question for allnurses.com
Go up to the cute medical student and ask them out. Despite our confident demeanor, a majority of us are desperate AF (myself included). 

Offer the med students publication opportunities in ortho, plastics or dermatology
I'm dead.....
Talk to them about how you could have gotten into med school if you had wanted to, even though they never asked
Med students love that
Med students love that
Hey OP
This is pretty creepy. Guy or gal, I bet they will feel weird vibes from you since you are hunting for future doctors.
This is pretty creepy. Guy or gal, I bet they will feel weird vibes from you since you are hunting for future doctors.
Yeah. Don't.Any suggestions or tips?
8
878956
Sounds like you have your eyes set on a few of them already. If your a guy, I would suggest approaching. Worst they can say is no. Just ask them on a date. Its not much harder than that.
D
deleted610572
Why are you specifically wanting a med student
Step 1: go to your tinder
Step 2: add 'holistic review' to your interests
Step 3: ???
Step 4: enjoy your well-rounded relationship
Step 2: add 'holistic review' to your interests
Step 3: ???
Step 4: enjoy your well-rounded relationship
That was going to be my question. So - yeah, +2 ?Why are you specifically wanting a med student
The same reasons someone would want to date a doctor....med student is just a future doctor.That was going to be my question. So - yeah, +2 ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey OP
This is pretty creepy. Guy or gal, I bet they will feel weird vibes from you since you are hunting for future doctors.
Tbh, I don't think it's that creepy. Educated people like other educated people. If he/she is only limiting herself to MDs though that's odd.
Make them complete a secondary even if you know you're not interested in them
D
deleted610572
Meh I think it’s creepy to be asking how to hunt them on a doctor forum.Tbh, I don't think it's that creepy. Educated people like other educated people. If he/she is only limiting herself to MDs though that's odd.
What's wrong with you. If anything we should be encouraging this behavior. OP you are a chick right?Meh I think it’s creepy to be asking how to hunt them on a doctor forum.
MD = Educated + $$$$$$$Tbh, I don't think it's that creepy. Educated people like other educated people. If he/she is only limiting herself to MDs though that's odd.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 604