MD As a PhD student, how to meet and date a MD student?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

infinity1950

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a first year PhD student at a University that has a big medical school. I have been wondering for a while how to meet medical students? Any suggestions or tips?

Members don't see this ad.

Offer the med students publication opportunities in ortho, plastics or dermatology

Reactions: 38 users
Members don't see this ad :)
go to the library and spit game to them, as they walk out

Reactions: 1 user
This is probably a better question for allnurses.com

Reactions: 5 users
Go up to the cute medical student and ask them out. Despite our confident demeanor, a majority of us are desperate AF (myself included). +pity+

Reactions: 8 users
Talk to them about how you could have gotten into med school if you had wanted to, even though they never asked

Med students love that

Reactions: 19 users
Hey OP

This is pretty creepy. Guy or gal, I bet they will feel weird vibes from you since you are hunting for future doctors.

Reactions: 1 users
Sounds like you have your eyes set on a few of them already. If your a guy, I would suggest approaching. Worst they can say is no. Just ask them on a date. Its not much harder than that.

Why are you specifically wanting a med student

Step 1: go to your tinder
Step 2: add 'holistic review' to your interests
Step 3: ???
Step 4: enjoy your well-rounded relationship

Reactions: 4 users
Hey OP

This is pretty creepy. Guy or gal, I bet they will feel weird vibes from you since you are hunting for future doctors.

Tbh, I don't think it's that creepy. Educated people like other educated people. If he/she is only limiting herself to MDs though that's odd.

Make them complete a secondary even if you know you're not interested in them

Reactions: 10 users
Tbh, I don't think it's that creepy. Educated people like other educated people. If he/she is only limiting herself to MDs though that's odd.
Meh I think it’s creepy to be asking how to hunt them on a doctor forum.

Meh I think it’s creepy to be asking how to hunt them on a doctor forum.
What's wrong with you. If anything we should be encouraging this behavior. OP you are a chick right?

Reactions: 1 user