As the Pharmacy Turns...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JerryPharmD

Salt Miner
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A brief synopsis of interpersonal relations at a rotation site:

(Female) Person A is married and has a young child, but doesn't really get along with her husband so they copulate on the side with other folks

(Male) Person B-single-copulates with Tech A on an occasional basis as "F-buddies" also attempts to copulate with every single female in pharmacy (several attempts successful)

(Female) Person C-copulated with Person A on several occasions, rented property from Person A and has been several months delinquent on rent-also allegedly abuses illicit substances. Person A is attempting to evict Person C.

(Female) Person D- deliberately instigates fights amongst many fellow employees

Members don't see this ad.

(Female) Person A is married and has a young child, but doesn't really get along with her husband so they copulate on the side with other folks

(Male) Person B-single-copulates with Tech A on an occasional basis as "F-buddies" also attempts to copulate with every single female in pharmacy (several attempts successful)

(Female) Person C-copulated with Person A on several occasions, rented property from Person A and has been several months delinquent on rent-also allegedly abuses illicit substances. Person A is attempting to evict Person C.

I can't handle any more drama. There was enough this past weekend for the next month, so...GOOD LUCK!

So which person are you?

Members don't see this ad :)
brace yourself....it only gets worse:rolleyes:

I am actually none of the above. I am a (somewhat) neutral 3rd party observer that is only visiting.

The day that I post any details of my personal affairs on the Internet is the day that the Ceti Eel has devoured my cerebral cortex. :)

Update

Person B also procures the services of certain professionals from time to time.

Wait, am I seeing this right? Person A and C are female, and person A has a husband? hmmmm......:confused:

Wait, am I seeing this right? Person A and C are female, and person A has a husband? hmmmm......:confused:

Bisexuality...

ill take person A! :smuggrin:

I guess I gotta keep you interested (and no, I'm not making any of this up)

Enter:
Person D-female-has 2 children under the age of 10-not married-has been in 3 relationships in the past 2 years with partners of alternating gender

Person E-male-has aggressive visible tattoos on hands/arms/neck and two VERY aggressive piercings on lip and eyebrow that he displays at work.

(I find this unusual because I've never worked for a company that lets you display piercings/tattoos. One person that I used to work with had these wrist bands that they wore to cover wrist tattoos)