ASA conference- need roommate

Started by Star12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Star12

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi -

I am a female intern and will be going to the ASA conference in October and was wondering if there were any other female students/interns/residents who would like to split a hotel in New Orleans with me. Just reply or send me a PM.

Thanks! 🙂
 
Star12 said:
Hi -

I am a female intern and will be going to the ASA conference in October and was wondering if there were any other female students/interns/residents who would like to split a hotel in New Orleans with me. Just reply or send me a PM.

Thanks! 🙂

Star,

I'm an anesthesiologist in New Orleans with multiple connections in the medical/hotel/mafia :laugh: milleau of the city. PM me or post here and I'll hook you up with a great deal. Here in Louisiana its not who you are, its who you know. :laugh: