ASA email today 8/7/19. Just got this.

Started by deleted126335
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Such a shame...

You sound like a nurse who is trolling cause I've never heard residents, even in weaker programs, who would talk about themselves that way. But in case you're not, keep in mind that nurses troll the public parts of this forum and quote posts such as yours that reflect poorly on anesthesiology residencies and training.
 
You sound like a nurse who is trolling cause I've never heard residents, even in weaker programs, who would talk about themselves that way. But in case you're not, keep in mind that nurses troll the public parts of this forum and quote posts such as yours that reflect poorly on anesthesiology residencies and training.

It’s the long con! They joined in 2013 in the premed forum, then posted tons in the Med school forums debating specialty, now posting as a CA1 with 13 pages of past comments. All to finally post this thread as a troll!

To OP, you’re still a CA1, so hopefully your program gets better as you go along. If your seniors seem like strong anesthesiologists then maybe your program’s methods end up working, even if it seems frustrating. Even if your program isn’t run the way it should be, you can still be an incredible doc and make up for your program’s weaknesses by reading more, studying more etc.

That said, I think I would be equally frustrated in your shoes. We will all get through residency though. Every attending I’ve ever spoken to says attending life is better. I’m banking on that.
 
It’s the long con!

Believe it or not, I tried to look at his history. Guess what it showed

Screenshot_20191109-135203_Chrome.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Believe it or not, I tried to look at his history. Guess what it showed

View attachment 285747

Not to derail the thread, but you can always see someone’s past messages by clicking on their name then clicking on the number of messages. This does a direct search so even if their profile is restricted you can see any post they have made. OP seems very earnest to me, but might be frustrated that they matched a ways down their rank list.
 
You sound like a nurse who is trolling cause I've never heard residents, even in weaker programs, who would talk about themselves that way. But in case you're not, keep in mind that nurses troll the public parts of this forum and quote posts such as yours that reflect poorly on anesthesiology residencies and training.

Some residencies are actually poor.