ASA meeting in Las Vegas

Started by dbiddy808
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dbiddy808

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an internal medicine resident who will be going into anesthesia. I have money to go to a meeting during my third year and want to go to the ASA meeting. I looked at the website and didn't find any info about how much it costs.

Does one just have to be a member of the ASA to go? Or is there a seperate fee to go there?

Any help would be appreciated.
 
dbiddy808 said:
Anyone have any info on this?

I do know you have to pay for it, but not how much. Professional conferences are usually expensive. If i had to guess I would say about $1000, or at least upper 3 figures.