ASCeXAM

Started by diceksox
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I did. Thought it was a fair test. Some stuff i would have never got no matter how hard I studied. Other things were super easy. Didn't think there was much middle ground.
 
Took the Advanced PTEeXAM (as opposed to the ASCeXAM). It was a protracted, grueling, demoralizing experience. There were quite a few ultrasound physics questions, which I thought were fairly written. There were a couple of images in the final, case oriented block, where I had no clue what pathology I was looking at. Pretty frustrating... I've heard you need to answer >70% correct to pass - hopefully the bar is lower this year for my sake...