ASCP calling for vaccine requirements for healthcare workers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I agree with those saying wait for full FDA approval before making it a requirement, but I don't see how this is any different than requiring Hep B or MMR or anything else.
 
I agree with those saying wait for full FDA approval before making it a requirement, but I don't see how this is any different than requiring Hep B or MMR or anything else.
yeah i mean that sounds reasonable... other items from the vaccine schedule are required or implicit...we've already been through the legitimacy of 'vaccine requirements' during the flu shot protests a few years ago, sans the whole world-wide pandemic thing, which provides a tad more legitimacy.
i assume when it clears full approval (ie. non emergency auth) it will be required.