ASDA guide to postdoctoral progams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

banana23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can buy it? I went to the ASDA website but couldn't find a link to purchase

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know where I can buy it? I went to the ASDA website but couldn't find a link to purchase

It is being worked on now,,,, probably a few more weeks the new edition will be ready

The OS version isn't that great FYI. Some of the info is out of date or completely wrong. The aapd and aaoms has a program listing page so I bet they all do. It's probably a tough publication to put out but hopefully it's better.

Members don't see this ad :)
The OS version isn't that great FYI. Some of the info is out of date or completely wrong. The aapd and aaoms has a program listing page so I bet they all do. It's probably a tough publication to put out but hopefully it's better.

Its very hard for several reasons:
hard to get all programs to answer in a timely fashion
hard for any program to follow a set template
hard since each program is different.

and i can go on and on

it is even hard to update a web page... one of my associates here, Dr. Zucker, is helping redo ours...
I still perfer the one to one discussions, educating and working on difficult patients.

I am actually looking at GPR programs. I have been having a lot of trouble trying to find information about programs. Basically I am looking for a program that offers applicable experience to private practice such as extended endo or implant training. Having heard from some residents and having looked at one program I am very concerned about spending a year doing public health dentistry plus a few lectures a week at one half to one third the pay. If anyone has any suggestions on how to research GPR and AEGD programs I would be immensely appreciative.

Thanks!

I am actually looking at GPR programs. I have been having a lot of trouble trying to find information about programs. Basically I am looking for a program that offers applicable experience to private practice such as extended endo or implant training. Having heard from some residents and having looked at one program I am very concerned about spending a year doing public health dentistry plus a few lectures a week at one half to one third the pay. If anyone has any suggestions on how to research GPR and AEGD programs I would be immensely appreciative.

Thanks!

Bump