ASDA released papers

Started by uabsfm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

uabsfm

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have ASDA released question paper set of appx 1000 pages and it is from 77 to 96 but in that All the papers are not there I mean to say some papers from each year are missing , like if anatomy and bio- physio are there and patho and da are not and some paper from whole year are missing, anybody having these papers can tell me that complete set is like that or I have missing papers .......

Whoever has the released papers plz answer......I will appreciate yr help...........
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad