ASDOH admissions process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bid373

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does ASDOH follow a certain pattern or cycle for admission offers? Is it on a day-to-day basis or do they do waves, like a second wave on Jan 15?

They said 40 people would be offered a spot on Dec. 1st but very few people claim to have received an offer from them, and looking at years past their acceptance dates have been pretty scattered rather than on specific dates.

...insights?
*please list interview date and current status
sept24 / AADSAS still says invited for interview

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
They are really weird that is all i know. I am still on the " to be considered list"

I had an interview there in September. Got the offer on 12/1

Members don't see this ad :)
They said 40 people would be offered a spot on Dec. 1st but very few people claim to have received an offer from them, and looking at years past their acceptance dates have been pretty scattered rather than on specific dates.

sdn and predents.com do not nearly represent the entire population of dental students, so there may be many more people who have received offers

Thanks guys, I guess my main concern is when they offer more acceptances after Dec 1st. Is it random or should I look forward to a certain date?

They have people interviewing from Dec. 1 up to March, so they're going to be offering spots to those candidates as they go along. But at the same time there's people that got accepted last week that got into mulitple schools, so while they gave out 40 or so offers the might not get 40 deposits. So im sure they're pull some people here and there from the "still being considered list" before the end of the interview cycle.

Three years ago I interviewed in February. At that time, they had 8 spots availible. I was one of 15 canidates for the week. They were still offering weekly interviews.

Hope this info helps.