-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
ASDOH Blank
Started by tjddmskiss
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Bump
OMG I got Interview on ASDOH on september and it was "invited for interview". It changed into blank about 30 minutes ago. Now I have a conflict since 3 other places that I interview does not blank at all. Anyone else?
blank?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't have No blank at all on Oklahoma and Western, but I have a blank for ASDOH. Now I am in the situation of Baccarat game. Chances are 50:50. I may win somewhere or lose on somewhere else.
2
299678
/
Last edited:
anyone else got blank on ASDOH?
I did to, hopefully its a good sign 🙂
Mine still says Invited for Interview. They are just trying to make this waiting worse! 😱
ASDOH BLANK!!!
hopefully its good news
Do you have any other blanks?
western and ASDOH only
Congrats if you get into both. I hope you choose Western. 😉
Got blank and change to "offer made". It seems like blank work !
How come I am the only one who got offer? feel scary ~
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How come I am the only one who got offer? feel scary ~
I got an offer as well!! 😱 Congrats on getting accepted
Wow congratulation. I feel better now. did you get a phone call from admission office yet? I am still waiting for their congratulation call ~
2
299678
/
Last edited:
Wow congratulation. I feel better now. did you get a phone call from admission office yet? I am still waiting for their congratulation call ~
I got the call this morning!!
Similar threads
Interviewing
ASDOH Class of 2031 Interview/Acceptance Thread
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 14K
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 1K