ASDOH fee question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothbrushpjs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I applied to ASDOH a while ago and completed the secondary back in August. I got a fee receipt, secondary app complete, and total app complete emails, and complete test on aadsas, but my aadsas supplemental section just updated that my application fee is not received. Has this happened to anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

Why don't you keep an eye on your bank account or credit card summary to see if they've cashed out money? If it's been more than 2 weeks since you paid your fee and you see no record of them taking money or charging the fee to your credit card then call them up.

Hey guys,
I applied to ASDOH a while ago and completed the secondary back in August. I got a fee receipt, secondary app complete, and total app complete emails, and complete test on aadsas, but my aadsas supplemental section just updated that my application fee is not received. Has this happened to anyone else?

Sounds like we are in the same boat! I got real scared about it and I ended up calling. They were pretty nice and told me that everything was complete. If you are worried you could call, however I think that all is well.