ASDOH financial aid question

Started by Ruprick
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ruprick

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you all decide to use ATSU as your lender? Is there any benefit/disadvantage in doing so?
 
I did exactly what they told me to. I guess ATSU was the lender...but the loans went through Sallie Mae and Access Group. Benefit: ATSU Financial Aid is used to working with those specific servicers. The only disadvantage is that you would not be able to "shop around", but I don't think it is a big deal either way. It is just a lot simpler to go with the flow.