ASDOH interview 11/13/07

Started by ashaw
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ashaw

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I'm getting into the Phoenix airport at 9:15am on the 13th, was wondering if someone wanted to share a supershuttle with me to the afternoon interview with me.

or...is there a better place to find out this information? if there isn't there should be!
 
you don't need a person to split a supershuttle ride, do you?
 
I found that it was about the same cost to rent a car. I paid 45 dollars for a rental from Sunday at 11AM to Monday at 8PM. I rented it from Fox Rentals and was able to rent a Chevy HHR for that price. There is a convenient shuttle from the airport that takes you directly to the rental car center. I reserved my car online to make sure it would be available the day I needed it. The drive to the school is not that bad either. It's only about 20 minutes along 2 freeways. I hope this helps.