ASDOH Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jenfromdablock

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any tips for this?

I read somewhere that they only accept 20% of those interviewed which is kinda low and scary.

Should I be happy or scared?

Members don't see this ad.

I read somewhere that they only accept 20% of those interviewed which is kinda low and scary.

If you are in state then you should be happy

If you are out of state, you should be scared

just make your interviewers LAUGH....

I just talked and joked around and was accepted on December 3rd. OOS.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have my interview Monday and I am slightly scared of the fake scenario patients even though I was an RN for a year prior to applying. I of all people know how to triage patients, but does anyone know what kind of questions they ask and what the scenarios are like???

I can imagine all the questions that they will be asking you is to see how would you solve the situation. There isn't really a wrong answer when it comes to these questions, but as long as you are honest and compassionate then you shouldn't have a problem answering these questions. This school requires a lot of volunteering hours, they really want to see what you gain from the experience and how it made you grow as a person.