ASDOH Interview!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

golfer

I'm busy
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My brother and I just received interview invites from ASDOH!!! :thumbup: They came by email today around noon. Way excited about this one. New facilities, in town and I know quite a number of people there. Interviewing on the 18th of September anybody else going to be there?
Too bad SDN has nothing on their interviews.

Members don't see this ad.

I just got the invite via email as well. Was the format of your email kinda screwed up? I set up mine for sept. 24th. Good luck with yours and any townie advice you can give me is much appreciated.

can you 2 share your stats so i can see what type of applicant they are looking for? thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got the invite via email as well. Was the format of your email kinda screwed up? I set up mine for sept. 24th. Good luck with yours and any townie advice you can give me is much appreciated.
Yea my email was kinda screwed up as well. If you have any questions about the town just pm me.

those are really good stats that you have. my gpa is like science 3.3 and overall 3.4 non science is 3.7
havent taken the dat yet.
do you have any idea what kind of applicant they are looking for?
thanks
AZ is my first choice even comparing to my state school and another out of state.
thanks

Hopefully they are looking for someone like me. :luck:
Seriously, it will be a little different now that some of there faculty left for Midwestern. They are looking for those that are community minded, have done a lot of volunteering and are well rounded...etc... Its a great place.
Good luck in your app.

Hopefully they are looking for someone like me. :luck:
Seriously, it will be a little different now that some of there faculty left for Midwestern. They are looking for those that are community minded, have done a lot of volunteering and are well rounded...etc... Its a great place.
Good luck in your app.

they sound like they are community minded....and good luck to your interview too. make sure you let me know how it went
thnx