ASDOH openings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kew

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was told by Joyce Haynie that there will be a final consideration and decision made on the remaining applicants as soon as the final interviews are finished. Does anyone know how many of these interviews are left so I can even consider a ballpark time of when this final decision might be rendered.
IOW, who here left has an interview at ASDOH and if so, when so I know when all of it will be wrapped up.

Members don't see this ad.

kew said:
I was told by Joyce Haynie that there will be a final consideration and decision made on the remaining applicants as soon as the final interviews are finished. Does anyone know how many of these interviews are left so I can even consider a ballpark time of when this final decision might be rendered.
IOW, who here left has an interview at ASDOH and if so, when so I know when all of it will be wrapped up.

Joyce told me last week that they were making up the waitlist in about a month and final decisions will occur then. She said there were just a few seats left open. :scared:

I think they are pretty much done with interviews. They had one last week, so perhaps they have some this week, but I don't think they are going much beyond that.

Members don't see this ad :)
kew said:

Hang in there Kenny! Just remember it isn't over till its over!

Oh, believe me, I will be hold out til' the last drop in time. Even when I start at another dental school, I will still imagine I'm at ASDOH. I don't care if people think I'm weird, I will always be ready for the call so as to make an easy transition from my school to ASDOH. Because, they will call.....they have to!