ASDOH-Those who interviewed.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hmlaw

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview at ASDOH next week but I am not sure if I should go. For those who have gone there, what did you think? I tried calling to see if the class is full but admissions has not answered.

Members don't see this ad.

ASDOH is a great school. My experience in the interview was very positive, totally different to the interview feedback on SDN (don't know why).

You should definitely go unless you are already admitted into your #1 school and dead set on going there. My attitude about interviewing at each school was to take what I've heard or read with a grain of salt, and form my own opinion from my own experience. Everyone has their own reasons for liking or disliking a school. There were several things that I found impressive at each school I visited.

ASDOH is a fantastic school, but that doesn't mean its for everyone. If you decide to interview, there are a couple spots still available, and this is the last scheduled round of interviews. So good luck! Send me a PM if you'd like to chat more.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview at ASDOH next week but I am not sure if I should go. For those who have gone there, what did you think? I tried calling to see if the class is full but admissions has not answered.

There are very few spots that don't have a deposit. I read 2 on here. An e-mail I received from an admissions officer said "we only have a few seats available" and that was dated at the beginning of the month.

I interviewed late last year. Got an early one this year. I think that the first one got them intrigued enough to invite me early. I would go if you don't have an acceptance. If you don't like your one acceptance go. If you like where you're going, then don't go.

Did you hear that from admissions?

Did you hear that from admissions?
I heard that from a friend who called the admissions office too. But don't worry. Mid April is when people with multiple deposits pick a school to go.

I just withdrew from ASDOH, but I called this morning and they said they have 2 seats remaining.