ASDOH vs Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flatcamelbak

No Tooth Left Behind
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been accepted into both....which one would you pick?

Members don't see this ad.

give us some more info to make a better decision

but usually id say go with the closer one/ cheaper

I am in the same boat, I am trying to decide between ASDOH and Colorado, they are both pretty spendy to attend for OOS, which I am, and I really like both schools (both curriculum and clinical aspects). Right now I am leaning towards ASDOH because of the 4th year rotations and their emphasis on working in underserved areas. But am still not 100%...I would rather live in Colorado, because I am not sure how I would like the heat of Arizona, especially coming from Alaska lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I would be paying in-state for Colorado which is ~half as much as Arizona....which is one of my largest considerations obviously. I really like ASDOH's approach to education, location, and student make-up. I was curious to others' opinions on the schools, especially if you interviewed there.

I would be paying in-state for Colorado which is ~half as much as Arizona....which is one of my largest considerations obviously. I really like ASDOH's approach to education, location, and student make-up. I was curious to others' opinions on the schools, especially if you interviewed there.

If you are paying in-state tuition, then this is a no brainer. Go to Colorado and never look back!!

ASDOH is a phenomenal program. But to spend an extra 150K in tuition plus another 40K in interest over the years, is simply not worth it. Especially considering that Colorado's program and facilities are top notch!!

If you are paying in-state tuition, then this is a no brainer. Go to Colorado and never look back!!

ASDOH is a phenomenal program. But to spend an extra 150K in tuition plus another 40K in interest over the years, is simply not worth it. Especially considering that Colorado's program and facilities are top notch!!

Thanks for your input. Where are you going?

I am pretty sure I have seen some considerations of dental schools putting Colorado in the top 5. Plus it is much cheaper with in state tuition. That is what I would pick