ASDOH waitlist...are you notified?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

STACM

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I noticed on Predents a few people are waitlisted, how did you find out?

Members don't see this ad.

I noticed on Predents a few people are waitlisted, how did you find out?

If you went to the interview then you should have received a letter approximatley 30 days post interview. In that letter you would have been rejected or "still being considered".

On Dec 1st or there abouts if you had been accepted you would have received the all important life changing phone call. If not then you are waitlisted, although ASDOH does not have an "official" waitlist per Nan.

So to break it down. No rejection letter after interview and no phone call on Dec 1st................you are "still being considered" (waitlisted).

If you went to the interview then you should have received a letter approximatley 30 days post interview. In that letter you would have been rejected or "still being considered".

On Dec 1st or there abouts if you had been accepted you would have received the all important life changing phone call. If not then you are waitlisted, although ASDOH does not have an "official" waitlist per Nan.

So to break it down. No rejection letter after interview and no phone call on Dec 1st................you are "still being considered" (waitlisted).

We don't really have an alternate list at this point. We prioritize files to look at first and review them when we are making offers. We won't choose alternates until April. You are in the still being highly considered, so don't worry.

Hope that helps.

Joyce

This is the email Joyce sent me today. Hope it helps.