Asdoh

Started by Chomps
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chomps

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I have my first interview ever in 2 weeks at ASDOH and am very nervous. I keep reading that they have a 'unique' interview process and ask current event type questions... I am not asking for specifics, but can anyone give me some general advice about interviewing there... or anywhere for that matter?

Also, any suggestions on hotels? I am hoping to find one with a shuttle transportation to/from hotel to school and airport.

Thanks in advance!
 
I would suggest renting a car it was much easier, then trying to coordinate a van. The interviewers did not ask a single of the cuff question. A very enjoyable day overall, have fun.
Oh and I stayed at the Country INN it is 5 min from school. Great clean room plenty of things surrounding it.